Korean Facial Masks Haul - FabMomTV Blog



Korean Facial Masks Haul - FabMomTV Blog

Yeeyyyy! Finally, My first mini haul for a korean facial masks. I've bought eight different flavours for me to tries out, I really deserved these mask babies after a tiring weekend. I  were so excited to be pampered by these ones. Because I've heard from a few friends that korean masks are also good. So why not give them a try! Another thing that impressed me was their prices . They're so affordable from the online seller where I purchased and I'm absolutely over the moon with those freebies I've received, a Tony Moly Lip Tint in Delight, 1 sachet of Orogold Moisturizer CreamShiseido Mask II

THANKS for these freebies!


Being a full time mom like me , sometimes there were days that I tend to forget to put any skin care onto my face because of being so freaking busy with my priorities as a mom. So dryness strikes me often if wasn't able to maintain. These kinds of facial masks are really a life savers for me, I really liked those flavours I've chosen and for sure these can help me to provides enough moisture and nutrition to my skin. Another thing I liked, they're made with natural ingredients and would definitely my kinds of masks.

FLAVOURS are:

Stem Cell, Collagen , Placenta ,Coenzyme Q10 , Vitamin , Pearl , Red Gensing 
 & Pomegranate.

SHOP NOW!

STEM CELL Ultra Hydrating Essence Mask

*** Korean Mask Featured of the Day ***



This stem cell ultra hydrating essence mask might be the answer to people who suffers from ultra skin dryness. Those are the ones always exposed stimulation from outside everyday and there are some other people who always stays at their home who were also struggling the same issue. Stem cells has active components help to sustain growth and repairs our damaged tissues. It's an ideal way for keeping our skin hydrated! 

To other women out there who were thinking and felt you looked like an old woman already. Stem cells are also a great treatment to repairs tissues and firm wrinkles and slow the progress of your new lines. There are two types of stem cells  Plant Stem CellsHuman Stem Cells. Both of these two works in same ways. But I believe that human stem cells are able to achieve a faster performance results compared to a plant stem cells. It's also depends with the percentage of stem cells contain on your product. I advice you to follow the one month concentrated skin management program. To let your stem cells mask work more effectively to the skin. 

After I removed the stem cells mask, my face feels so soft as soft as my youngest baby's face or ass! I massaged using my fingertips to feel the softness...



Considering the skin's 4-week turnover term, it is most effective to use consecutively 

2-3 times a week for 4 weeks. ( One month concentrated skin management program) 
But for those who suffers from ultra dryness, I recommend them to use stem cells mask 
4-5 times a week for 4 weeks. To get rid of your ultra dryness fast! 


                                                       Description

Stem cell massage pack, containing extracts of Plant stem cell and several cosmetic ingredients, nourishes and leaves your face a bright and healthy complexion, deeply moisturizing your face and providing you rough and tired skin with pleasant softness and resilience.
Ingredients



Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol , carbomer, Methyparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Alltoin, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine , Panax Ginseng Callus Culture Extract, Fragrance.

 CLICK ME
DIRECTIONS FOR USE


1.After cleansing your face, Take the mask out of it's pakage, unfold, and place the sheet     on the face. 
2. Rest comfortably for 30 minutes and remove the mask.
3. Remove the mask and let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting the        skin.
PRICE

Php20.00 each

WHERE TO BUY
 Ms. Dian Queenie 

EXP20170623BU108

Made in Korea
By:  Natural Malie System
_______________________________________________

Seoul. Tokyo . Beijing . New York . Paris

 VISIT NOW

FOLLOW ME








CONTACT ME

For BUSINESS INQUIRIES Products Reviews/Sponsorship
Email: fabmomtv@gmail.com


DISCLAIMER

This is not a sponsored review, I only bought the product because I wanna try it to myself. All what I have said and written here were based on my personal experience, point of view, and expectations. This product it may works or it may not works for you.


1 comments:

  1. bright health insurance is a well-reputed platform that has been providing multiple insurances to those who have big plans.

    TumugonBurahin

Recent Posts Widget ?max-results=5&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");